01. Twenty One (Doubox Recording)
- This was a new jam we were working on, I believe originally for Exotic Fever's Compassion Over Killing benefit compilation. We recorded it just for reference during practice in the basement of Lazerbird Mountain with a boombox. It's pretty neat that Christian's playing a baritone on this.
02. Twenty (Half)
- Halfway completed recording of song Twenty, which was originally for a compilation Fil was putting together of 20 second songs. Brian recorded this in Joey's bedroom, and we ate a lot of vegan pizza from Pumpernickel's Deli in Tenley Town. We never recorded any vocals or overdubs.
03. Twenty (Sequenced Demo)
- The original electronic jam of song Twenty, composed on Fruity Loops for later collaboration.
04. Tofu Hoagie (Early Morning Mattress Jam)
- Impromptu jam recording in the midst of waking up one morning at Club Vegetable in Philadelphia, where we all collectively dreamt of eating Tofu Hoagies from that convience store down the street for breakfast. And then we did. Joey's singing, Christian's playing a cymbal, Ashley's playing guitar, Adam's clapping and banging.
05. Crime (Spiritual Center Unplugged)
- Oct 14th, 2006, on Adam's birthday, we were asked to play a special acoustic show in the upstairs of AU Kay Spiritual Center. We recorded it with the intention of putting it out on a CS tape, but the cymbals came out a bit too loud.
06. Swallow the Black Fabric (Spiritual Center Unplugged)
07. Riddle Me 666 (Spiritual Center Unplugged)
08. Ous We Are (Spiritual Center Unplugged)
09. The Trickery of Tom Sawyer (Spiritual Center Unplugged)
10. Crime (Halloween Cafe)
- This was the first time we actually tried playing this song live, before we had all the parts worked out or even vocals. So many wrong notes. Recorded 10/31/2005 in DC at Cafe Mawonaj. It was in this recording that we heard an unintential crow caw halfway through the song, and decided to honor it on the real recording.
11. Molar Jam
- The original idea for the Moth/Polar split was a 10", with 2 songs from each band on the A side, and a long song played by the collective us on the B side. Unfortunately we ran out of time to complete the long jam, but this is an early version recorded on a boombox in Tara's basement.